Thursday 2 August 2012

Nottingham

I took a mini trip to stay with Anna in Nottingham. I miss lovely Anna ever so much. I don't ever enjoy endings or goodbyes; in fact, I challenge you to find a single soul who delights in such activities. It is difficult to go from living in the same house for almost a year, to living miles apart. This concept is proving to be quite a tough one to adjust to. This girl is something wonderful. I hope to take many more trips and weekends to spend with her.

Here are a few happy snaps from my visit. We were house-sitting - staying with a cute kitty cat named coco in a house with no microwave. Yes - no microwave. This rivaled the days of my apartment in Japan with the whistling old fashioned kettle.. but we managed :)

We burnt Anna's arm (sadness), I almost became a homeless tanman, we rejoiced over having terrible land lords, and of course, sourced out lots of tea, coffee , pink lady apples, and a few white mice sweeties. This is how we live. This is how we have always lived, and this is hopefully a legacy that shall continue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment