Wednesday 25 December 2013

Picture of the week

It is Christmas Day... I've just arrived back home after our traditional Christmas Eve drinks, but before sleeping and awakening to the real Christmas Day, I wanted to share my view of the week. I won't be making this drive as much over the Christmas break and therefore I will miss the daily sunrise. Well, it might be more accurate to say that I shall greatly miss the view of the sunrise, but I shall absolutely embrace the opportunity to wake to my own body clock rather than the unpleasant sound of my alarm at unnatural times of the morning when the sky is lit by nothing but stars and moonlight and the sun is nowhere to be seen.

One morning this week the view was particularly striking; so much so that I stopped to park the car and step outside to truly witness (and snap a photograph).

No comments:

Post a Comment