Saturday 19 April 2014

North to West to East to South.....

I have been on some journeys this week. Multiple journeys to be exact. Too many miles to calculate, but it has been spectacular. The purchasing of my new car happened at just the right time - I am not sure my old corsa would have survived the hundreds of miles I've been travelling this week! I am so very fortunate that I am able to take just a few days break. Work life can be ridiculously hectic most of the time and I find that new air and scenery does something to me - new perspective, balance restored, etc...

Also the South East is a little sun trap. A haven of peacefulness and warmth. There is something quite special about being able to say 'let's just go with it today', and deciding to sit and watch the sun set over the sea simply because you can. I shall definitely return sometime soon, next time I have a good few days off and a mountain of work to tackle. There is nothing like slowing down the pace of life and taking time to write with clarity. I have returned home and straight back to work, but it is good to know that I can take myself away for a few days and the universe will still turn. I have returned home with a clear mind and an aim to 'go with life' a little more. Life doesn't have to be so draining - it is only as draining as we make it.












No comments:

Post a Comment