Thursday 9 July 2015

Adventuring #1: Tarragona

As my very good friend and future housemate Tasha is here for the week and we know the city fairly well, we decided to have a week of adventures. This has means that my writing has been somewhat sparse, I have only been able to attend a couple of castings, and our legs are feeling like we have run marathons each morning, but we have been having the most wonderful days out of the city. The purpose of my trip here was to write, work, and relax, and re-store the balance in my life. There is no better way to do this than to take a break with a good friend and explore places that are breath-taking and beautiful and new. On Monday we took a coastal train out to Tarragona. Here are a few of our pictures. I have not wanted to over-load social media with them all, but the day was pretty spectacular so this blog is the perfect platform to use to share them...












No comments:

Post a Comment