Wednesday 22 February 2012

tuesday

Placement
Lecture
Casting
Boom. That's been today. Combined with excessive tea consumption, running my phone battery dead during lectures due to Twitter distractions, falling asleep on trains, running to catch trains, and waiting waiting waiting at the agency.. there's my day. It ended with laying on the sofa watching the Brit awards and a goodnight kiss on the head for the lovely Anna.
Second day in a row that my morning has been too rushed to even make my bed. I am aware I possibly may come across as an anal freak, but so be it. I DO freak if I can't make my bed in the morning. It raises my anxiety to return back home to a messy bed.
Safe to say I shall appreciate a lie in tomorrow morning, oui :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh you never mentioned placement last night!!
    Breath! I stress when the bed isn't made and you know what, the world hasn't ended yet ;)
    Hope you are doing your yoga/meditation Ms busy beeeee <3

    ReplyDelete