Tuesday 11 March 2014

Life is happening

Isn't it funny (and ironic) how once we stop trying to shift the universe and start allowing things just to be, things start to change from their own accord. Things just happen; things start to take their shape and decisions are made for you and suddenly the universe looks a little different. It seems to be just the way life works. We think the world stops turning just because we've stopped moving, but reality is that it keeps on going. Life just happens and we either jump in the drivers seat or we sit back for a while; either way, life happens.

Life is still happening right now, even though I have cut my hours right back so I can both 'pull my socks back up', catch up on all my assignments, and get my health back. The body has a way of telling us when it's time to do this. It is also fortunate that it is the first time this year that we have seen real sunshine and warmth. I am sure that has something to do with why the universe is looking different too




No comments:

Post a Comment