Sunday 16 March 2014

Shooting in the Moors

Despite battling an ear infection this week, a looming assignment deadline, and the general wear and tear of life, I still seem to have lived life at 100mph as has become the norm! This week I spent a day shooting in the  Yorkshire Moors. It was one of the most beautiful days of this year so far, and it was one of those jobs where I really enjoy working as a model. Sometimes I love it; I love the adventure and the variation and the people. But sometimes, as with most things in life, I wonder why on earth I do it. This job was a good one.. No pressure, chilled team, beautiful location, and lunch in the pub. I drove home with the car windows down and some good music on and there was no better way to de-clutter my mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment