Sunday 13 November 2011

weekend

This weekend has been brilliant and I am currently drinking a hot cup of tea, prepping myself for a long day tomorrow and beginning to think I should really make use of this time to make progress with my assignments rather than write blogs. Procrastination? Quite possibly. But as we know, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I decided to take the weekend off and have my sister over to stay the night. She hasn't seen the new house since I moved, and we haven't even spent more than a couple of hours in each other's company since mid-September. That's two months worth of sisterly catching up to do. So we had a lovely relaxing weekend, went for dinner at Betty's, indulged in delicious food, lots of tea, good conversation, and a relaxing night in. I forget how young she is. She's only thirteen. But she is perfectly lovely in every way. She makes me a very happy big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment