Friday 20 January 2012

celebrations

This week has seen the end of semester one at university, finally. No more exams or deadlines this month and an entire week and a half left of living absolutely serenely and blissfully university-free. I am also realizing the strange concept of being exactly half way through my degree. One more semester to go until I shall be a third year student.
So since Tuesday I have been living as said - entirely free of any form of university-induced stress. It is beyond wonderful. A few castings, coffee/tea dates, watching movies, seeing friends, reflections about life, the universe, and everything. It only seems fitting before a weekend of celebrations which commences today.
Anna's 21st and my brother returning home from New Zealand.
I am embracing it all and being 'shiny and happy'

No comments:

Post a Comment