Monday 24 December 2012

The night before Christmas Eve

The night before Christmas Eve.
It's 1am, so in fact it is now Christmas Eve. It seems that 23 days of December have quite quickly disappeared before our very eyes never to be seen or lived again.
University work has willingly taken a back seat. In fact, it's been thrown right out of the window to a far away country for the past week as I've welcomed a break from being a student and enjoyed spending time with friends, giving and exchanging gifts, being creative, and working on a shoot. Back to my life outside of Uni. If life is about balance, then I believe that this week has been an achievement. I've even had some alone time, which is something I value very much.
The next few days will be spent in Harrogate at home. Back to carpe-ing the diem and to a wonderful few days of Christmas, family, friends, festivities, and celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment