Tuesday 2 October 2012

Honey, I'm home

Just a very brief post - before that crazy thing called 'life' happens and time moves too quickly to ever write about what's happening. Afterall, isn't that part of the reason a blog is so nice to write? Documenting such moments and sharing times of adventure and change. Ironically, it is these times when time is not on our side, so we only tend to find the time to write not when life is moving onward and upwards, but when it is seemingly standing still.
However, it is October 1st and I have now officially moved into my new house in York. My new housemate and I seem to get along just fine. Also met the landlord this evening who is a police man, seems super kind and friendly, and also bought Ipek (my housemate) and I a bottle of wine (how lovely)
I am mid-way through unpacking and making my room feel homely and comfortable.
So, everything is changing.
Goodbye London, hello York and third year of my degree. This being said, I'm back to London at the end of the week. I have a job on Friday and 2 options at the weekend. So hopefully I get the options and make lots of doller as I am beginning a savings account. Time to get serious about this life.
So; new house, back to studies, back to familiarity, back to my home. I think(??) that my heart belongs here, maybe. Maybe for now.. But London sure has got a piece of my heart also. I will miss the city ever so much. But that can be saved for another blog post, perhaps when it's not 2am and I don't have an 8am alarm set.

No comments:

Post a Comment