Tuesday 8 January 2013

the motto of 2013

This evening one of my very best friends, Victoria Moor (Moor to you and I) and myself had a wonderful evening in at my house. We were not able to spend New Years together, so we decided to recreate our very own New Years celebration a week later, because why not? We incorporated moments of peace and zen while burning my ever so beautiful incense sticks I received as part of a gift from the wonderful Irish soul Aisling. We enjoyed tea, disaronno, (on my part..) Betty's chocolate treats, and sushi. Oh, and of course the writing of our 2013 resolutions-aka-motto for the year. We chatted about many many things.. Many, many things. An actress and a model together for the evening shall have some rather unconventional but thrilling life discussions.

See below my 2013 plans and a few pictures..

1. GRADUATE
2. Focus on the positives: the rest will follow
3. Start my Masters
4. Continue writing
5. A smile a day...
6. Remember the value in always expressing appreciation
7. Save money!
8. Keep my creativity
9. Continue blogging
10. Make good use of my passport
11. Discover my party piece!










No comments:

Post a Comment