Thursday 18 April 2013

24 hours

I have been to Manchester and back twice in the space of the last 24 hours... And much has happened in the space and time that filled those 24 hours. It just shows the scale of which time is passing by right now, and how capable I am of filling each hour with nothing more than everything humanly possible.
I think my body may still be currently surviving from prosecco from last night's agency party and the copious amounts of coffee I am consuming at any given opportunity. And the delicious scone I had at Betty's today at lunch time.
So currently I am on a rather busy train coming back from Manchester (again) and trying to plan my evening. Will I begin the discussion section of my dissertation, will I fill in more application forms, including one for my trainee Therapist placement next year, or will I begin writing a different essay? Perhaps I will begin revision...
Realistically thinking, I will get home and not feel like doing a great deal.

But alas, there is no time for that...

Welcome to the world. Here is my current view.


No comments:

Post a Comment