Monday 16 September 2013

A baking adventure

I'm really enjoying exercising my creativity in the kitchen and developing some healthy and great tasting treats. Baking is a time and money consuming activity which I've never really fully embraced. Since discovering the art of cupcake decorating in my spare time for the past year or so, but reaching a hurdle in that I never really enjoyed my homemade treats for myself, I figured it was time to start creating some recipes that are both healthy and enjoyable. That way I don't feel so guilty if I bake for myself, and the health conscious or dietary-restricted amongst the recipients of my baking related gifts can enjoy them too.

I am now working on my own personal recipe book which I hope one day shall be full of many dairy free and sugar free wholesome goodies.

Here are a few pictures of my baking adventure so far.








2 comments: