Wednesday 17 November 2010

16 year old me.

Tasha has kindly uploaded a lovely collection of  'oldies' - The best of our old school photos. They've provided me with lots of giggles and so many memories. I love photos. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love to take a good photo and keep absolutely every one of my old photos. I have a very bad memory (if you know me well, you'll also know how shocking my memory is!) so taking and keeping photos is my own way of keeping hold of a wonderful memory that I want to stay with me forever.
This is a personal favourite. New York City, 2006. Just wonderful!

Some of these were only 4 or 5 years old and to think how much I have changed. Oh gosh. I've gone through quite a transformation and I can't pinpoint when or how or why. I've just changed. I reckon it's more than just the usual 'growing up'. I really do.. I look at people around me and I can see they've got a little older, a little wiser. But I still see WHO they are. But with myself I feel that I've somehow got lost along the way. I used to be fun. I used to LOVE life. Be so full of love and enthusiasm but I don't feel like that person any more. I am probably looking far too much into things but that's just the way I am. I think too much. So much that I don't even know who I am any more.

Well..
I am going to snap out of this and snap back into reality. Shoot for Henri Lloyd in Manchester tomorrow and then casting at the agency tomorrow eve. I'm really making the most of reading week hey! I must finish off a little bit of uni work before I get to bed tonight aswell.
Bon nuit
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment