Saturday 20 November 2010

Days of procrastination are over.

It's saturday afternoon and don't think I've seen real day light all day. This is a true English dark and gloomy winters-day. And to top it off, the mother and I are about to take the dog out (in the rain.) Lovely.
Nevertheless, I don't really have anything to really complain about! Quite content today. Frankie, George and I went to see the new Harry Potter film last night. It was immense! By far the best one to date. Even Daniel Radcliffe's acting has significantly improved. Also, Rupert Grint never fails to entertain me. And Emma Watson is incredibly talented and envy-provokingly beautiful. Infact, just Harry Potter is great. I am aware I'm at risk of sounding very sad at 21 years old and loving those books. But that's the way I roll :)



Some of the wisest words are spoken in those books: 

'Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?' 

Ahh, anyays I shall stop my 'Harry Potter is amazing' discussion and get ready to brave the great outdoors with Lady.

 

Also - Sneak peek of latest shoot. Hope you like

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment