Thursday 11 November 2010

Love life.

It's coming up to 1.30am and I do not know where tonight has gone! Got back home a few hours ago and have only just settled down. The past couple of days have been madness, but in a very very good way. I have been down in London with the whole next model top 10. And I bloody LOVE those people so much. There's a huge place in my heart for them. Not only is shooting and filming for Next enough of a wonderful thing to do, but seeing the other guys and girls again. No better way to cheer me up.
We were in Big Sky Studios.. Rather lovely big building. We were waiting for our cabs at 6 this evening where in one room they are on the phone discussing the Paul Smith shoot that's taking place tomorrow and in the other room, the cast of Eastenders are gathering ready for their shoot that evening. Madness :)
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment