Wednesday 9 February 2011

The world is not simple.

'No single truth is ever sufficient, because the world is not simple. Any truth separated from its complementary truth is a half-truth. It is in the union of partial truths, that we glimpse the larger reality.'
 Pascal .

Obviously I am struggling to focus on my uni work. I am researching into the topic of 'What is a religious experience?' in particular, the question, 'Can/should the social psychologist of religion be ‘neutral’ about the existence of God? Why?'

For some reason, my brain is not functioning tonight. However, I came across this quote and it made me stop and think for a while. I didn't even realise it meant that much to me until I snapped out of my train of thought and decided I should really continue with this research. I don't want to lose this thought entirely. So.. Just making a note of it here :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment