Tuesday 10 May 2011

Chilli chilli chilli

My midnight snack has just backfired on me. I had carrots and red pepper but got a little carried away with the old chilli powder. A rather generous portion has resulted in my mouth and lips on fire. And not in the good way. Hello bottle of chilled water. On the plus side, I made a good start to my uni research file, I watched a brilliant extended episode of Glee, and spent the morning being entertained by the graphics on the Google homepage - Little Miss and Mr men.

Life is so unstructured and strange right now. I feel stressed. I feel lost. I do not feel myself. I found myself ironing yesterday afternoon. I had begun ironing my socks and underwear. I stopped, acknowledged my actions, decided whether or not this was a normal behaviour, and then continued, ironing every single damn crease in those socks. I must say, my drawers are now exceptional. 

I should really sleep soon. Or at least give myself time to mentally prepare myself for the busy day that is tomorrow. I somehow have concocted this strange idea in my mind that if I prolong sleep for long enough, then the night will last for eternity and I will never have to wake up and face the next day. It's not that I don't want to face tomorrow, it's just overwhelming when I have my diary in front of me, something planned for every single waking hour of the day. Once the next two weeks are over, there will be a huge weight off my shoulders. I cannot wait

No comments:

Post a Comment