Sunday 1 May 2011

Today's plan

It is currently 9am, Sunday morning. 1st May.

Yes, Sunday, May day bank holiday weekend, day off... Surely I should be out drinking or resting my hungover head? No.. I NEED to blast out at least half of this social psychology of religion assignment this morning. It is the bane of my life. But I will work on it.

I won't have any more time this coming week to focus on work properly, so I must make the most of today. It's beautiful and sunny outside already so perhaps I will put on some some lotion and take my work into the garden. Providing the sun is not deceiving me with its warmness.

The next few days are going to be incredibly crazy. I have Birmingham, London, Manchester, a rather exciting sounding creative test, meetings with Tokyo and Milan agents. I'm very excited. But I need to work today. And I would like another cup of tea.

2 comments:

  1. pro-duc-tivity tanman, that's what it's all about :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what LK says, you gots it spot on. xx

    ReplyDelete