Sunday 1 May 2011

Natalie Portman by Peter Lindbergh

Those close to me know how much I adored the film, 'Black Swan' back in January. Natalie Portman's portrayal of her role was without a doubt, breathtaking.
In the month of January she also took the cover of Vogue US, and a spread shot by Peter Lindbergh. I think these images are simply lovely. To start with, Natalie is beautiful, and Peter Lindbergh is an incredibly talented photographer. But also I think it highlights precisely how closely linked art, dance, fashion, and beauty all are, working in perfect harmony. These images are almost like stills from a silent movie.




2 comments:

  1. She is pure beauty. Stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.
    Perfect.

    And good luck with everything.
    Hopefully we can catch up later in the week.
    Lovies your ways xxxx

    ReplyDelete