Thursday 5 May 2011

So far so good

Yes, so far, this week has been a little insane. I did a shoot on Monday with such a wonderful team. I can't wait until I can upload a few images from the day, because I love them already, before any re-touching has been done. It makes all the difference when you're working with such lovely people too. I was then in London for meetings with overseas agents.. followed by coming back to Manchester and then back home, for a hair cut. I have a wonderful hair dresser, and I now have shiny and healthy locks of golden hair :) I also had to put my baby car through it's MOT, which by the way - passed with flying colours. Thank goodness for that.

Tomorrow is another casting, and new pictures to send to another overseas agency, then across to York for a lecture at uni, and then back home.
I am yawning away like there's no tomorrow at the moment, so I think I shall lay my little head to rest. We even had to leave town early this evening because I was too tired to keep up with conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment