Tuesday 17 May 2011

Good times

The past couple of days have been good. Yesterday I hung out with Anna and Rachel for a while in York before heading back to university to have a cup of tea with another friend and then do some work. Which we did, a little. It was wonderful meeting the beautiful Rachel. She is always ever so sweet, ever so supportive, and a very beautiful being.

Today - really good. It was better than just 'really good' actually but I'm rather tired and cannot really articulate as well as I would like. My brain may as well be mush due to the amount of crazy things going on. I was shooting with two other girls today, and photographer Kerry Harrison at a beautiful location in a secluded log cabin in a forest up in the North. Not the usual location, but it was lovely. I ended up laughing so much that I began uncontrollably crying. We ended the day as every day should rightly be ended, in the hot tub before drying off and sleepily travelling back home.
One very tired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment