Friday 30 November 2012

Moonshine, sunsets, and November shooting

Wonderful people really are the most fascinating and endearing things in the world; they keep the world moving, and meeting so many of them is one of the reasons I enjoy working as a model. Yesterday I shot for one of the Boss creative tests, for a really cool project my agency are doing. We had a small team of just three people, four including me, and we worked on location at Haigh Hall - the second time I have done a shoot here. Fortunately, having shot here before, I was fully prepared for the coldness that I was about to experience. It's a shame, because the Hall is so beautiful, but it is just so damn cold!
On the whole, I have become quite the expert at putting into practice the power of the 'mind over matter' thought process, so despite the moonbeams filling the sky both when leaving my house in the morning and arriving home at night (very late because of very, very delayed trains) it wasn't too much of a problem. I actually had a really really, really great day. Here are a couple of pictures I took from my trusty iPhone. Check out the sunset.. We finished shooting and walked back out to the cars, greeted by the most beautiful and calming sight of the winter sun setting over the grounds. Peacefulness and nature at its very best!






No comments:

Post a Comment