Wednesday 14 November 2012

sharing the positive energy

Today I attended a research methodologies conference at University. 9.30 - 4.30 was spent sat in a room of mostly Phd students, academics, researchers, lecturers, and doctors, educating my mind on the ins and outs of various research methods and figuring out where my small undergraduate dissertation can fit in amongst the grand scheme of academic research.
I shall not feel overwhelmed or undervalued when comparing my own capabilities and knowledge levels to such high standards of success, I shall just share the positive energy attained from today's educational experience.


1 comment:

  1. Indeed, seeing the good side of bad things can help to gather good energy to focus on our activities. Here is some more info for anyone interested: Ways to attract good energy

    ReplyDelete