Sunday 9 January 2011

Delusional thinking.

'It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.'
Dr Carl Sagon

Do we really live in such a delusional world that we exist in a false sense of reality without even acknowledging it? Why is it human nature for us to continue striving for perfection? Why is it seemingly impossible for us to just be as we are?
If we fool ourselves enough, then eventually we will begin to believe the lie and it will be reassuring - to believe that the world isn't so bad afterall.

It is 3am and I should probably be asleep, but I have had the most interesting chat tonight. I said I wouldn't blog about it, but I suppose I have things running through my mind so I felt the need to write something
x

No comments:

Post a Comment