Monday 3 January 2011

Kind of amusing..

This morning I awoke to my msn homepage very kindly offering my 2011 financial horoscope, courtesy of Russel Grant. I don't usually like horoscopes at all, so I have no real reason to post this other than my own entertainment. The page began with a rather ugly looking bull. (I am a Taurus you see.)

You'll definitely have to work hard for your money throughout 2011 but you'll be able to afford the occasional indulgence.
Work will be boring, but it will also bring a steady pay cheque. An unexpected salary increase or new promotion will land in your lap during the month of June, giving you the funds to take a nice summer holiday. You may be a little hesitant to accept this offer, as it will require you to venture out of your comfort zone. Don't let fear of failure stop you increasing your skill set. The lessons you learn will help you transition into a much more rewarding industry.
Beware of racking up lots of debt this November. Instead of splurging on a lot of expensive gifts for Christmas, try your hand at making presents instead. What begins as a pleasant hobby could develop into a profitable business. People will be willing to pay top price for your handicrafts. Baking, fibre art, woodworking, pottery... any activity that lets you express your artistic side is guaranteed to increase your fortune!

Food for thought!
On I continue with my essay. Half way through now.

No comments:

Post a Comment