Saturday 19 March 2011

Animals..

I have come to the conclusion that I must be drawn to images of fashion, beauty and nature incorporated together. It's an irony whereby the elements 'shouldn't' compliment eachother yet when it's done in such a wonderful way, there couldn't possibly be a more beautiful outcome.
Amanda Seyfried is one of those exquisite looking actresses. The cover of April's Elle US, combines Amanda and some farm animals and is going down as one of my top cover shoots of the moment. It's my standard 'lovely, simplistic, delicate, but that certain je ne sais quoi'



1 comment:

  1. I had an image last year: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OvrQkMAY2fc/S9g_Ul3VJyI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/N4EfwjBHhCw/s1600/054ff8637b1eac581f6680c0acb8ec84.jpg
    And I go awww each time :)
    And it is a beautiful image with a lamb :)
    I love the above images and I most definitely appreciate your eye for beautiful things :) xxx

    ReplyDelete