Wednesday 16 March 2011

Brr it's cold outside.

Currently sporting my faux fur hat indoors. My entire family commented on it when they all walked in the door.. It is really cold though, and it is doing a good job of keeping my head and ears warm.
I am reveling in the fact that I haven't been outdoors all day. I do realise how terribly lazy that makes me sound. Oh, who am I kidding. That IS shockingly lazy behaviour but I don't mind. I needed a day indoors, hiding away from the world while carefully organising the bits and pieces of my own life that I don't usually get time to think about. Uni folders are all organised, a new tax disk for my car is now purchased, I have paid my parking ticket, and spoken to my agency. Just eaten my dinner of quorn and mushrooms marinated in soy sauce. Very delicious.
My protein intake is another aspect of my lifestyle that I am making a conscious effort to improve on. As a vegetarian, (and an incredibly 'fussy' vegetarian at that) I really struggle to maintain a balanced diet. I am aware of that, but I seem to still be reluctant to make any changes. Maybe with one small change at a time, I might be able to think more positively about it.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to be challenging your intake, or lack there of.
    You deserve to have the energy and life behind you, to do all the wonderful things you are doing.
    I have been thinking of you and I loved the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete