Tuesday 8 March 2011

Weekend in Liverpool





I am finally home and feeling slightly more human after both last night and the evening before completely crashing in bed, falling asleep with glasses on, lights on, not ready for sleep but quite obviously my body has been in desperate need of the rest.
I shall re-phrase that. I am not really feeling any more like a human being, I am still very much floating along in some strange parallel universe. I have been in uni today, then had a meeting, and then a hair appointment in which I finally had a little trim. My dead ends are no longer attached to my golden locks.

The above pictures are from a very enjoyable shoot I did this weekend in Liverpool. It was a longer drive than I had anticipated, but actually it was very much worth the travelling. The location, theme, and the team were all just wonderful. It is lovely when something works so beautifully together. It is much better to shoot over a couple of days rather than just one crazy and hectic day. You can really become comfortable with one another then, and settle into the flow of the days and let the creativity flow a little more. I also think there is a certain element about working at the weekend, which must subconsciously allow us to relax slightly more into work, creating a much more laid back work ethic. Still getting lots done, but while enjoying the company. I stayed with Tasha on Saturday evening, which was a welcome break and very relaxing. While being obviously lovely to see her and catch up on the usual man gossip and life/work chats.

I am currently wondering what the rest of this week will hold. I must email my uni tutor before I sleep, to inform her that I will not be attending tomorrow's lectures.

Oh, life! x

No comments:

Post a Comment