Saturday 5 March 2011

Friday feeling

So, it is currently 00.12am and I suppose that makes it a Saturday now. Another week gone by.
It really has been a little crazy and I noticed I haven't updated since Tuesday. This week has consisted of a lot of driving, uni work, reading, show castings, very exciting talks about the possibility of travelling, some very lovely highs, and some rather hopeless lows too. All of this, done minus my iPhone. Being without a phone is beyond stressful and I have a tendancy to overreact very irrationally to these kinds of situations but I forced myself to be an adult and make a plan of action. It may have taken all week to finally have a new iPhone fully functioning and in use, but at least it is all back to how it 'should' be now.

It is my beautiful mother's birthday tomorrow, and I feel like a terrible daughter because I won't be here to celebrate. I have a photoshoot all weekend in Liverpool, therefore I will not be present for family dinner and gift-giving sessions. Similarly, I missed Frankie's birthday earlier this year, because of a job aswell. There seems to be a pattern developing here, whereby I inconveniently book shoots on days that do not suit. But I suppose it can't be helped. Life is never simple. On a very positive note, I am staying in Preston with Tasha tomorrow evening, to make the journey to Liverpool much easier and also to have a lovely evening catching up and having the casual gossip sessions.

I realise this has been a rather pointless post but I felt the need to update. I am quite detatched from any kind of emotion tonight so it is easier just to avoid even trying to acknowledge my mind on evenings like this.

Exhausted..
Good night x

1 comment:

  1. I worry about you...
    I truly hope you are taking a little more care of you.
    You are special (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete