Tuesday 1 March 2011

Hello March

'I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts'
John Locke

I have been at uni today and came across this quote while reading a rather difficult but seemingly interesting book by Robert Landy. The psychoanalysts approach to the comparison of life, the world, and the stage. I am not sure of my thoughts on this idea yet but I do know that I easily find myself intrigued - Most probably because I have always known my passion for the theatre and love for the arts is so deep within me that I instantly feel a connection to an idea like this, even if I do not whole heartedly agree.

It has been a rather productive day, until I arrived home tonight to discover that my phone had been lost/stolen. I stressed myself out to the extreme. I have such irrational responses to things like this. Such small, insignificant things, in the grand scheme of life. Just my phone. But no! I go ahead and freak out. It is sorted now though - just have to be without a phone tomorrow and wait for my new one to arrive tomorrow evening. Still highly frustrating..

2am, bed time I reckon. Happy first day of March...
x

No comments:

Post a Comment