Tuesday 8 March 2011

Hello Tuesday morning

What a lovely thing to wake up to on a Tuesday morning. Before I madly rush about the house getting ready to leave for the day, I shall just share with you this Vogue Italia editorial with Karen Elson. She is styled in Spring 2011 Prada and I love the almost theatrical edge to these images. But other than that, I just simply adore Karen Elson. Partly because she was 'born' at my agency, partly because she quite clearly rocks the red-head look perfectly. And also because it is quite common for people to compare me with her, in the sense that some of my work has a very Elson-esque feel to it. I take these words very humbly and as a great compliment because this woman is just one of a kind.

1 comment:

  1. I heart her and I heart you.
    Here if you ever need anything xxxx

    ReplyDelete