Wednesday 15 December 2010

Mistrust.

I can safely say that the relationship and trust that was slowly starting to be rebuilt with my sister, has yet again been destroyed. Once again, I see a child that I cannot relate to one single bit. Even if I try, I can't see an ounce of sisterly love or respect or genuine care there atall. It upsets me of course. 
To be honest I don't even know why I expect any more of her. I'm not the best sister I could be, but as selfish as this may sound, relationships ARE a two-way process. I can try as much as I possibly can, but it takes two minds and two hearts to really fix something that's broken.

'Yes, Tanya's really not an ideal role model. Let's face it.. You wouldn't look up to her if she was the last person on earth.'

That's just lovely, to hear your own sister say about you. The sad thing is, I see exactly what she means. I even agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment