Sunday 10 April 2011

5.30

I love how the summer sun brings out my freckles.
I love this mug of pineapple and grapefruit green tea that I'm enjoying.
I love how lovely my younger sister is becoming.
I love that it was warm enough to wear a dress and sandals today.
I love Damien Rice (currently listening to him).

Now.. to make my soup and then continue with my work. I went to the library today and got a few books out that I will most definitely be requiring before I can complete my work to a good enough standard! I also treated myself to a new selection of green teas, and a lovely new dress, which I am about to customize slightly because the fit is a bit too generous on the top half.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are learning love of your environment and appreciation of what is around you.
    And I hope that begins to expand towards yourself, a little more each day xxx

    ReplyDelete