Friday 1 April 2011

April

1st April..
April is a good month for me. Spring, flowers, easter, my birthday, holidays..

I know it sounds very silly but I aim to find something each day to be thankful about, something I have loved, or something I am looking forward to. So that I don't find myself slipping into a bad place or forgetting how lovely the world actually is. I hate how at times I can be so self absorbed that I just don't connect with anything and it causes me to sort of secretly exist in a world of my own.

I have to keep reminding myself that life is what we make it. At the risk of sounding like a five year old waking up to discover snow on Christmas morning - I like to believe that each day is a new day, and has the potential to be something incredible. I love the unpredictability of my life. It keeps me busy, keeps me young, and gives me something to fully enjoy. Perhaps I am more self-assured than I think I am. I only say that, because I am lucky to know what I love, to have goals and ambitions, and to be living a life that is allowing me to move in the right direction.

So, April. Yes, it will be a good month..

1 comment: