Monday 4 April 2011

A magic world

This is most definitely a distraction from my essay writing, but I had to post my Monday morning love. This is just beautiful.. Italian Vogue editorial from Jan 2008. Shot by Tim Walker.. the model is stunning red head Alice Gibb. I know it is a good few years old, but it could be seen in the pages of any current issue of Vogue. Timeless exquisite etherial beauty. Alice Gibb is the perfect model for this editorial. So, before I continue with my writing, I shall just share a few shots..





2 comments:

  1. I bloody love Tim Walker!! LOVE!!
    And you are as good as me at distraction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! :D
    Incredible pics...I love them. :)
    Again, you're beaytiful.

    .PeaCe

    -Pablo D.
    ( www.pablod-blog.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete